Moisturizers help prevent fine lines and improve the appearance of your skin. Don’t forget to apply it around your eyes and on your neck, as we have fewer oil glands in these areas. Pick your moisturizer based on your skin type.
Follow the Skin Type Test link below to see what skin type you have:
After cleansing, cover face and neck with a thin layer. Use morning and night. Follow with sunscreen in the morning.
VI® Derm Complete Care
(available for Normal to dry skin and Oily skin)
A one-step maintenance product to achieve skin wellness. Its powerful pharmaceutical grade ingredients stimulate and support healthy cell function, and repair skin.
- Glycolic acid: an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that loosens the fiberous bonds that hold skin cells together, allowing them to shed, and promotes collagen production to strengthen the skin. Its exfoliating properties allow for deeper penetration of your other skin care products.
- Azelaic acid: provides antibacterial action and pigmentation suppression while also acting as an exfoliant and a disinfectant.
- Vitamin C: an antioxidant and UV damage protector that stimulates collagen production, brightens the skin, and suppresses skin discoloration.
- Retinol: normalizes healthy cell turnover, stimulates collagen and elastin production, hydrates, and suppresses skin discoloration.
- Salicylic acid: (in the Oily skin formula) dissolves dead skin cells and impurities.